8 Big Mistakes In Real Estate Photography
What Will Your First Impression Be?
Do you remember your First Impression on your first date, or the First Impression you made on your first employer? You only have one chance to make that First Impression. The same principle applies in today's Real Estate world. Most of the time the First Impression one will receive of a home in Holladay, Draper, Sandy, South Jordan, Riverton or Herriman is through pictures of the home. It is critical to have great pictures! Here is a list of things TO DO and NOT TO DO in Real Estate Photography, that will help insure that Great First Impression!
1. When Photographing a room make sure to focus on the SPACE, not the furniture. Take the photo from the furthest spot in the room to ensure you are showing all character and space the room provides.
2. CLEAN OUT THE CLUTTER!!! Do NOT take photos of a room full of clutter, insist that your client clean out the room. Less is MORE!
3. Don't EVER post a listing with out photo's. You MUST have pictures! You will definitely loose traffic if you don't. Pictures are a huge time saver for buyers, it helps eliminate what they want to see and what they don't. No pictures are a for sure DON'T!
4. When taking photo's of the bathroom, close ups of the shower curtain or toilet are NOT necessary. Stand as far back as possible to get a good FULL view picture of the bathroom. (believe it or not, I have seen many of these!)
5. Do not use your cell phone to take pictures with. Make sure you are using a good high quality camera for taking your photo's.
6. Do not take photo's in dark areas. Open the shutters, turn on the lights, or wait for a better time of the day to get a better photo. Good lighting is essential in having a great Real Estate photo!
7. No off center or crooked pictures. Make sure your pictures are neat, centered and in line. Remember you are a Real Estate professional and you want your pictures as professional as you are!
8. No photo's of vehicles in the driveway or of toys and clutter in the yard. Remove all vehicles and such from veiw for a nice clean pic of the home and it's nicely trimmed yard.
Now you decide what your FIRST Real Estate Photo IMPRESSION will be!
Leave us a COMMENT let us know what you think!
Check out our website for some beautiful examples of some fabulous Real Estate photography!
LINDA SECRIST - LINDA SECRIST & ASSOCIATES - EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH TURNS TO SOLD!
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Salt Lake City real estate, SLC real estate, Salt Lake City homes for sale, SLC homes for sale, SLC Realtor, Salt Lake City Realtor, Holladay luxury homes for sale, Holladay luxury estates, Holladay homes for sale, Holladay Realtor, Cottonwood luxury estates, Cottonwoods Realtor, Walker Lane, Cottonwood Lane, Sandy real estate, Sandy Realtor, Draper real estate, Draper Realtor, Sandy homes for sale, Draper homes for sale, Murray real estate, Murray homes for sale, Murray Realtor, South Jordan real estate, South Jordan homes for sale, South Jordan Realtor, West Jordan real estate, West Jordan homes for sale, West Jordan Realtor, Riverton real estate, Riverton homes for sale, Riverton Realtor, Herriman real estate, Herriman homes for sale, Herriman Realtor, Utah real estate, Utah homes for sale, Utah Realtor, Bountiful real estate, Bountiful homes for sale, Bountiful Realtor, Davis County real estate, Davis County Realtor, Park City real estate, Park City homes for sale, Park City luxury homes for sale, Park City luxury estates, Park City ski homes, Park City retreat homes, Park City Realtor, Alpine real estate, Alpine homes for sale, Alpine Realtor, Highland real estate, Highland homes for sale, Highland Realtor, Farmington real estate, Farmington homes for sale, Farmington Realtor